Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Been awhile

Well me and all my brilliance, I forgot how to get into my blog for a couple weeks. My e-mail isn't a g-mail address so I forgot how to get into this somehow. Everything has been going very well lately! Been super busy! Abigail is finally almost over a double ear infection that has lasted for pretty close to a month! She is getting soo big! At 8 and a 1/2 months, she weighed 19 lbs and 7 oz and was 28 and 3/4 inches long! She has been pulling up and getting into absolutely everything! Seems like she is crawling a lot faster and if we look away for a second now, she has left the room!
This week Cody and the youth kiddos have been doing Mission Hughes Springs for the kid's Spring break. They have been doing different mission jobs around Hughes Springs, such as cleaning up parks and helping church members or anyone else who asks for help. At night, they are doing fun events such as watching movies, bowling, and putt putt golf. The kids seem to be having a good time so far.
Well I am going to get off of here and get ready to go bowling tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment