Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big weekend in store!

We are so excited about this weekend and cannot wait to see what God has in store for our church! This weekend will be so busy but we cannot wait to meet the Bramlett's! I really hope that they are who God wants for us! I know that no matter what God will work it all out, whether they are who He calls or even if they are not. We will basically be spending our WHOLE weekend at the church, starting tomorrow. Friday we will meet with them and have supper with them as staff, then Saturday morning, the Sunday School teachers (me being included in that) meet with them for breakfast, then we meet again with them at 3 with our youth kids and will spend the rest of Saturday with them! Sunday Daniel will preach and then there will be a question and answer with them at 3 and then he will preach again the night service and then we vote! What a busy weekend but we are soooo excited! :-)
After our crazy weekend is over, I will be starting work on Monday morning! This will be the first time that Abigail has ever been in daycare but I really trust April, that is who is watching her, and I know everything will work out great! I cannot wait to have a job again! But anyway I have to get the laundry done so I am going to get off here. Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment